We are having our annual class Christmas Party on Sat., Dec. 11th starting at 4:00 PM. We are catering the meat ($5/family) and bringing potluck dishes for the sides and dessert. We will also have childcare available for $5/child, but am needing to get a head count so we can arrange childcare workers. We will do a white elephant gift and a "nicer" gift with a $10 limit. Your family can chose to bring only 1 gift if only 1 of you plans to play. We also plan to bring a gift for the Foster Care Closet as a class outreach. I will put the list of needs for the closet on another post. Here is who I have signed up with the number of kids, please let me know if you plan to come so I can plan accordingly.
Family - kids
Flynts
Rings - 2
J&A Simpson - 1
Ingrahams
Tidwells - 1
Wingards - 2
Hands - 1 & ?
Bartmiers - 3
Gayduseks - 2
Roughleys - 3
Swarengins - 2
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment