Monday, January 7, 2008

Linda Bush Information

Since Linda Bush is such an impact for our class, we thought it might be nice to send her something from our kids. It can be anything you want it to be, but something that she can look at and be encouraged. So, I am starting a sign up of days where she will receive something each day from each of us. Please let me know what day you would like to take. You can drop it off at the church, she doesn't work all the time, but she stops by periodically. I know everyone's schedules are hectic, but this can be very encouraging for her. Here is what I have so far:

Mon., 1/7: Tylers
Tues., 1/8: Flynts
Mon., 1/14: Caplenas
Wed., 1/16: Rings
Thurs., 1/17: Middletons
Fri., 1/18: Wingards
Tues., 1/22: Hands
Fri., 1/25: Tidwells

I will add more as I get them from you, please send me an email with your choice of dates.

Also, we thought we might do a collage of pictures of our kids, and have it framed for her. If you would like to contribute a picture of your kid(s) please send them to me over email.

No comments: